The word DIVORCE has always been one of those scary, not really talked about words.

At Go Divorce and Process All-Over, we can take the word SCARY out of the picture and turn it into a more calming situation, having done so for many many years and for many happy satisfied Customers (both legal firms and private individuals) who often return to us with their further Family Law Serving requirements.

Our Director, has personally served or arranged service of thousands of Divorce documents, Australia Wide, since getting her Process Serving Licence way back in 1982, when Process Servers actually held Process Serving Licences in Victoria.

If you are very time poor as most of us are today, we can discuss your file and its needs over the phone (at no charge) , accept your instructions by mail and arrange the service , keeping you updated as to its progress as the file runs, either by phone call, text or email, its totally up to you and we will agree to what ever method suits you and your situation.


You can simply file your own Divorce Documents using the Family Court Portal

» www.familycourt.gov.au

You must be separated from your partner for at least 12 month to qualify to file Divorce documents and also include a copy of your Marriage Certificate.


Complete the forms as required in the Service Kit supplied to you by the Court.

» www.familycourt.gov.au


File all documents back at the Court and pay the filing fee

» www.familycourt.gov.au

The Court will then advise you that you now have to arrange for your Divorce documents to be served by a Process Server, if you don’t have someone you feel comfortable with serving them.